Wednesday 7 May 2008

You don't need Vanish anymore!


Does it take you three washes to get those stubborn stains out? Are you fed up with wasting water? Then you need Ecover stain remover!

I know, I sound like a commercial. But I know how annoying it is to get a stain on your favourite white skirt and it takes a million washes to get it out. It took my mum about two washes at least to get every blue stain out of it; my blue hair cream exploded in my suitcase when I went to Poland, if you were wondering...

How does it work?

Put fabric in water to moisten it. When you spread the solution onto the stain, use the built-in brush to work it in. Then just put it in with your normal load of washing.

So what is so great about this Ecover stain remover?

  • Most of it's ingredients are plant based
  • It's not tested on animals
  • The packaging is a 100% recyclable
  • Has a minimal impact on aquatic life
But how does it benefit my washing?

  • Suitable for white and colourfast laundry
  • Effective in removing those stubborn stains, such as grass, mud, blood and grease
  • Perfect for shirts collars and cuffs
The only disadvantage about this product is that it's not suitable for silk and delicate fabrics, which in my opinion is what stubborn stains ruin if the stain isn't washed off.

2 comments:

Wulfy said...

A good product to use with the Eco-Balls of the first post... should you need that extra bit of cleaning power!

Anonymous said...

Oh no your poor skirt. I think it is great purely because it isn't tested on animals.